My website is going is to 3 pages. The first page is going be my photography.Second page is just my art i do. Third is just random stuff.
what are the pages, resources and navigation of your website?
On each seperate page its going to focus on one subjects. The subjects are photography,painting,food and the last page i don’t know yet i think just random things are going to be in it. I will store my pictures in categories.
what is the content and the look and style of your personal brand?
My personal brand will look creative it will have many colors. http://designspiration.net/kawaiipotato/moon-board/ Based on my mood board it gave me ideas to put blue since it my favorite color. To put photography of street/city views. Im going to put on painting since im into that. Lastly food because i love food.
HI I LOVE PIZZA.
HII im a Kawaii potato i love anime. Im 14 and i love pizza and supernatural.
Unicorns are really cool.
When i group up im not sure what im studying for either gaming Designing
or photographer. I have a 8 year old annoying brother. I love learning about
the WW and the cold war and other wars that happen in Europe.
Things i love.
My dailey routine
wake up,eat,watch anime,eat chips,watch supernatural,eat,then
go on social media and lastly fall assleep.
I will organize my info by putting my info in different sections it belongs (example :seatbelt info,inside car info etc)
2 pieces of info i will include i will use from car reading in egg car design is ” Anything in the car has its own car”and also “The airbag has space between the passenger and the stearing wheel” from the article car safety reading. This will be helpful in my car because i could put a mini airbag in the egg and now i know i have to put it between the passenger and the stearing wheel to proctect the egg from cracking.
In this project I will build an egg car that protects the egg in a collision using seatbelt and air bags safety features.”
- Describe some of the different ideas you have for creating a successful egg car – what are some different materials or construction strategies you might use? tissue,car toy wheel.
- What is the problem/task you need to solve in this project? The problems will be how will it work, how will the egg sit the egg in the car, how am i going to add the wheels to keep rolling and stay with the car.
- What are the most important “knows” about this project? The importants should be know how to keep the egg safety, the things to make it move and what an egg car include smiliar to a real car.
- What are the important “need-to-Knows”? Important “need-to-knows” is how to keep egg secure, and how is the safety features are gonna prevent the egg from injury.
- What are the constraints (limitations/requirements) of the egg car? (such as time, design specs, etc) The constraints are time and peed.